Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Dragon

Its defenitly not the nicotine , addcition of a real smoker is the the ceremony , the firing , the ritual of bringing that mother fucker to your lips , the rings , driving that smoke through the intricate wind tunnels in your body , the pumping of your lungs with that fire and at last the ash tipping , the semi colons of a fine smoke. Its the ultimate symbol of man's mastry over fire , the controlled burning of a bundle made of of higly inflamable paper and dry leaves using the most delicate and sensitive part of your body , your lips. U feel like some machodragon god sucking in the wind from a burning forest and breathing fire!! Telling your lungs , that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger , take it in U son of a bitch , keep up with me !! Its that which makes me look at those "Smoking makes U impotent" , "Smoking leads to slow and pain ful death" labels and grunt ... not me !! The dragin gods can smoke 20 packs of cig a day , still fuck like a rabbit and hey , know that , I am not gonna die , ever , slow or fast or painful or painless , peaceful or puking blood , I am not gonna fucking die in this life, may be the next life , may be some body else , but not me, not in this life. Coz I breathe fire !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home